READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
What Is a Life Coach?
Tony Robbins, who is one of the most world-renowned life coaches in the industry, does a fantastic job expanding on what exactly a life coach is:
A life coach encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and therapy. The coaching process takes on specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions by analyzing the current situation, identifying existing and potential challenges and obstacles and devising a plan of action designed to achieve specific outcomes.
What Is The Relationship Between Coach And Client?
The life coach/client relationship is a creative partnership which seeks to:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client wants.
- Use coach's expertise to modify goals as needed.
- Encourage client's self-discovery.
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with the client's goals, personality and vision.
- Foster client accountability to increase productivity.
Interested in learning more information about Life Coaching Services before scheduling an appointment?
Life Coaching Testimonials
Helped me land my dream job!
There when you're ready to move forward in life.
Gave me the set of tools I was missing.